Being present is being at our happiest; performing at our best, our most efficient. Being mindful is paying attention to what we’re doing right here and now. This is where our greatest happiness lays …
So … is this the type of happiness you experience every day?
Perhaps instead you believe you’re happiest when thinking about the great vacation you just had or about something you’re looking forward to in the near future?
If you answer YES to any of the following, learning EFT could really be helpful for you:
• Do I focus on ‘what if’ rather than ‘what is’?
• Do I find the speed of life too rapid?
• Am I taking on more and more and feeling overwhelmed?
• Does stress affect my functioning?
• Is my physical well-being impacting my life?
• Do I often experience distracted attention or daydreaming?